What is Christian Romance with Suspense? This means that the book is a Contemporary Christian Romance with a side of Suspense. The emphasis is on the Romance, but along the way, there’s Suspense. It means Romance is more than 50% of the book, and Suspense is basically not the main focus in the story. If you take away the Suspense, the book still stands. Contrast that with Christian Romantic Suspense in which you need 50% Romance and 50% Suspense. If you take away the Suspense, the book falls apart.
Here is the BookFunnel link for the above 3 books, plus Christian Romance with Suspense books from other authors:
Look for 4 of my books in this promotion.
Wait for Me: JanThompson.com/wait-amazon
- While divorced parents Logan and Marie try to make peace on an Alaskan cruise with their son, Marie’s enemies want to join in the fun.
In the Suspense Sweethearts boxed set:
Tell You Soon: JanThompson.com/tell-amazon
- Private investigator Ming Wei falls in love with a real estate agent and puts her in danger.
Love You Always: JanThompson.com/love-amazon
- Former FBI Special Agent Camden La Salle and his former girlfriend fall in love all over again as they look for her missing sister.
Reach for Me: JanThompson.com/reach-amazon
- Triple-amputee former British Special Forces soldier finds love on top of the misty mountains and brings trouble with him.
The following novel is also a Christian Romance with Suspense, but it’s not in the BookFunnel promotion. It’s brand new and on preorder, so it’s not published yet:
Look for Me: JanThompson.com/look-amazon
- Ex-boyfriend Martin finds his lost love and tries to protect her from her other past.
If you prefer to read Christian Romantic Suspense, which has 50% Romance and 50% Suspense, I have a whole series called Protector Sweethearts. Books 1 is out, and Book 2 is on preorder. The rest (10 books in total) are coming soon: JanThompson.com/protector