Have you downloaded the new Step with Me?
- Amazon USA: JanThompson.com/step-amazon
- Amazon Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01NAPYGU1
- Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01NAPYGU1
- Amazon Australia: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01NAPYGU1
If you bought Step with Me before September 2020, were you able to download the updated file from your Amazon account? Try it on your phone or tablet instead of your desktop/laptop.
- Go to “Manage Your Content and Devices” at www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/manage
- Search for “Step with Me.”
- Under the title it should say “Update Available” if you haven’t updated, according to Amazon. Click on that link.
- Amazon will warn you that downloading a fresh copy of the ebook will cancel out the highlights you had. You’ll have to say okay for it to proceed.
- Voila. The new edition of Step with Me will now be downloaded to your Kindle reader.
Note that if you bought Step with Me several years ago, you will see the old cover, but the inside content will be the latest edition, if all goes well.
Once again, if it doesn’t work on your laptop/desktop, try it on your phone or tablet.
Here are two screencaps of how it looked like on my phone before I downloaded the updated edition. You should be able to see “Update Available” as shown.
If your download is successful, you should see a new Chapter 1 that begins with Sebastian’s story (see below).