- Book: Savannah Sweethearts Boxed Set Collection 4
- Publisher: Georgia Press LLC
- Available in: eBook
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-944188-54-2
If you haven’t read Jan Thompon’s Savannah Sweethearts series in chronological order, here’s your treat. For the first time ever, the entire series is in this boxed set collection, plus a bonus novel leading to the next series, Vacation Sweethearts. There are 4 boxed sets altogether in this bundle collection.
Boxed Set 4: Moments (Savannah Sweethearts Books 9-10 & Bonus Novel)
- Wish You Joy (Savannah Sweethearts Book 9)
- Call You Home (Savannah Sweethearts Book 10)
- Smile for Me (Vacation Sweethearts Book 1) – Bonus Novel
All three books reminisce about eventful MOMENTS…
- In this fourth boxed set, we visit with the Untermeyer family in the first two books. In Wish You Joy, the youngest daughter, Amy, returns to Savannah to right some wrongs.
- Amy’s brother, Isaac, has some issues to deal with in the next book, Call You Home, which is also the last book in the Savannah Sweethearts series. What about their other brother, Garrett? Will he get his own book? Yes, of course. Watch out for him in a future book in Protector Sweethearts.
- Then we return to the Bahamas for the bonus novel of this boxed set collection, Smile for Me. If you recall the Savannah Sweethearts prequel, Ask You Later, we have been to Nassau before. In Smile for Me, Book 1 in the next series, Vacation Sweethearts, we spend the summer on these islands in the sun. Hope you have your sunscreen ready!
All three books reminisce about eventful moments, hence the name of this boxed set: Moments.
Wish You Joy (Savannah Sweethearts Book 9)
The new CEO of Christmastown USA celebrates Christmas year round…
His business partner would rather not have Christmas at all…
Christmastown USA has a new CEO. But owning a majority share of the holiday-decorating company makes no difference for Cyrus Theroux if the other forty nine percent refuses to cooperate…
Moments: The moment Amy thinks her mother has lost the company her father has painstakingly built, she has to decide what to do about her new business partner.
Call You Home (Savannah Sweethearts Book 10)
She speaks fluent sign language…
But she can’t interpret his mixed signals…
To save a landmark restaurant in Savannah, two chefs must put aside their twenty-year-old feud and cook together. But is he one chef too many in her hot kitchen?
Moments: Is it true that life consists of many little moments of good and bad? Neither Piper nor Isaac wants to find out.
Smile for Me (Vacation Sweethearts Book 1): Bonus Novel!
She is laid back.
He is uptight.
Never the twain shall…kiss?
A deadline-driven workaholic assistant school principal who meticulously plans his schedule months in advance meets an easygoing art teacher and studio potter with no sense of time, living her life as the seasons come and go. When they cross paths again at the Summer by the Sea Day Camp sponsored by his church in Nassau, Bahamas, how can they get along if they cannot see eye to eye?
Moments: Reluctantly, Tina returns to the Bahamas with a baggage of bad memories, hoping to avoid the man who gave her those unhappy moments.