- Book: Savannah Sweethearts Boxed Set Collection 2
- Publisher: Georgia Press LLC
- Available in: eBook
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-944188-52-8
If you haven’t read Jan Thompon’s Savannah Sweethearts series in chronological order, here’s your treat. For the first time ever, the entire series is in this boxed set collection, plus a bonus novel leading to the next series, Vacation Sweethearts. There are 4 boxed sets altogether in this bundle collection.
Boxed Set 2: Milestones (Savannah Sweethearts Books 3-5)
- Draw You Near (Savannah Sweethearts Book 3)
- Cherish You So (Savannah Sweethearts Book 4)
- Walk You There (Savannah Sweethearts Book 5)
All three books count the MILESTONES in life…
- In Draw You Near and Cherish You So, we meet the Dupree siblings, Abilene and Dante. Even though they’re billionaires, they don’t flaunt their wealth. In fact, Abilene is trying to make a living in Savannah as an artist and art teacher. Her troubles begin when her paintings begin to sell to tourists far and wide.
- In Cherish You So, Abilene’s older brother visits her in Savannah, and runs into her friend, Nadine. And so begins their adventures of life and work.
- Both of those books are set in the beautiful coastal town, with its cobblestone roads and buildings from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. In the middle of historic Savannah, we meet a tour guide trying to preserve her grandmother’s house in Walk You There, the third book in this boxed set.
Draw You Near (Savannah Sweethearts Book 3)
Lars and Abilene are drawn to each other, but will their relationship end up like an unfinished painting?
Savannah artist Abilene Dupree keeps her personal life out of her commercial paintings except one. That one painting has now brought Londoner Lars Cargill back to the coastal town and into her art world. Can she hold him at bay before he invades her personal space and paint his way into her heart?
Milestones: Lars has no milestone of his own to speak of. Living in his older brother’s shadow, spending money he never earned himself, he finds himself drifting through life.
Cherish You So (Savannah Sweethearts Book 4)
Having come to terms with his disability, business empire heir Dante Dupree has it all, but Nadine Saylor is too busy to be impressed with his accolades, and too busy to fall in love. Yet, love keeps knocking on her door.
Milestones: Dante’s career has reached another milestone when he is put in charge of his family business. Is there anything he cannot achieve?
Walk You There (Savannah Sweethearts Book 5)
She wants to save history…
He wants to raze it all…
A local tour guide who makes a living off Savannah history goes to battle against an award-winning developer who wants to raze the old city block she lives on.
Milestones: Preserving the history of Savannah is more important to Tamsyn than setting new milestones of architectural modernization.