- Book: Savannah Sweethearts Boxed Set Collection 3
- Publisher: Georgia Press LLC
- Available in: eBook
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-944188-53-5
If you haven’t read Jan Thompon’s Savannah Sweethearts series in chronological order, here’s your treat. For the first time ever, the entire series is in this boxed set collection, plus a bonus novel leading to the next series, Vacation Sweethearts. There are 4 boxed sets altogether in this bundle collection.
Boxed Set 3: Memories (Savannah Sweethearts Books 6-8)
- Love You Always (Savannah Sweethearts Book 6)
- Kiss You Now (Savannah Sweethearts Book 7)
- Find You Again (Savannah Sweethearts Book 8)
All three books reflect on MEMORIES of days gone by…
- Love You Always is a romance novel with suspense. You might recall that private investigator Camden La Salle makes a cameo appearance in Tell You Soon (Savannah Sweethearts Book 2). Now he gets to tell his own story in Love You Always.
- The next two novels are about the Patel cousins, whose family originated from India by way of Canada. In Kiss You Now, Priyanka Patel meets Hunter Jacobs along life’s hard journey. What does God have in store for them?
- In Find You Again, Priyanka’s cousin, Roger Patel, is in some hot water. Something from so long ago is catching up to him. What can he do about it?
Love You Always (Savannah Sweethearts Book 6)
Three abandoned children…
Two erstwhile sweethearts…
One missing sister…
And zero problem?
After Iris Delaney kissed him and ran off eleven years ago, Camden La Salle never wanted to see her again. But Iris is back in town caring for her nieces and baby nephew, and she needs his help. Can Camden let go of their past history to help Iris with her present crisis for the sake of the children’s future well-being?
Memories: To Iris, memories of her time with Cameron are just that: memories. To Camden, everything is still fresh in his mind.
Kiss You Now (Savannah Sweethearts Book 7)
A novelist who can’t write…
A doctor who won’t practice…
A world moving on with or without them…
At the crossroads of their careers, two people meet on an idyllic island, where they hope that time would stand still for a change. As the brevity of life swirls around them, they have to make decisions they don’t want to make.
Memories: Are memoirs memories worth remembering? Writing them down for Great-grandpa Hiram brings Hunter and Priyanka together unexpectedly.
Find you Again (Savannah Sweethearts Book 8)
His flame for love died long ago…
She comes along and ignites a spark…
Will the fire last?
Firefighter Cheyenne Endecott is grateful to bachelor Dr. Roger Patel for helping her widowed aunt settle into an assisted living resort. When Roger needs help dealing with a skeleton in his family closet, Cheyenne is happy to assist. One thing leads to another, and Roger starts having second thoughts about his bachelorhood.
Memories: Some memories cannot be forgotten. Sure enough, one shows up eighteen years later, forcing Roger to look in the mirror before an all-knowing God.