- Book: Savannah Sweethearts Boxed Set Collection 1
- Publisher: Georgia Press LLC
- Available in: eBook
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-944188-51-1
If you haven’t read Jan Thompon’s Savannah Sweethearts series in chronological order, here’s your treat. For the first time ever, the entire series is in this boxed set collection, plus a bonus novel leading to the next series, Vacation Sweethearts. There are 4 boxed sets altogether in this bundle collection.
Boxed Set 1: Markers (Savannah Sweethearts Prequel & Books 1-2)
- Ask You Later (Savannah Sweethearts Prequel)
- Know You More (Savannah Sweethearts Book 1)
- Tell You Soon (Savannah Sweethearts Book 2)
All three books show MARKERS of various kinds…
- The first book in this boxed set is Ask You Later, the prequel to both Savannah Sweethearts and Vacation Sweethearts. This novel is also the prelude to a related series, Seaside Chapel, set on St. Simon’s Island, an hour south of Savannah.
- The next two books in this box are Know You More and Tell You Soon, the stories of the Wei siblings, two early members of Riverside Chapel, and loyal friends to the pastor. Heidi Wei’s story comes first, followed by her brother’s.
- Ming Wei’s book, Tell You Soon, is a romance with suspense, in which we meet a few private investigators who will tell their own stories in Protector Sweethearts, Jan’s Christian Romantic Suspense series.
Ask You Later (Savannah Sweethearts Prequel)
He lives and breathes expressive art.
She has no time for his type of fluff.
A struggling artist tries to get his recycled mixed-media art pieces displayed at a local art gallery now run by the owner’s daughter who has zero appreciation for his folk art.
Markers: Tybee Island marks the last place on earth where Leon saw his late mother. He often stands on the beach and looks out to sea, remembering her.
Know You More (Savannah Sweethearts Book 1)
He loves her…
He loves her not…
She’s waiting for him to decide.
A young pastor of a growing church in a thriving community, Diego Flores has to come to grips with God’s will for his church and his personal life.
Markers: Riverside Chapel is the first church Diego is entirely responsible for. Once he was only an assistant pastor. Now he is the senior pastor, trying to leave an indelible mark in this corner of the world the Lord has placed him.
Tell You Soon (Savannah Sweethearts Book 2)
She wants to fix up his beach house and move on…
He wants to fix up her heart and move in…
A private investigator trying to sell his house falls in love with his colleague’s sister and gets her into mortal danger.
Markers: With scars permanently marking her legs, Sabine covers up even when she is among friends. But with Ming, it’s somehow different.