Archives for October 2020
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:8).
For fans of Christian Romance and romantic suspense, here are the next four books coming soon. Vacation Sweethearts is almost completed, and then it’s on to completing Protector Sweethearts.
- Book 5: Pray for Me (Gus & Judy)
- Book 6: Cheer for Me (Ronan & Cassie)
- Book 3: Once a Spy (Benjamin & Raynelle)
- Book 4: Twice a Fighter (Donovan & Corazon)
Looking for something warm to read? Let’s take a summer vacation to St. Simon’s Island in a cold December.
Have you read my Savannah Sweethearts series set in Savannah, Georgia, and on Tybee Island?
- Wei Family: Know You More and Tell You Soon tell how Heidi Wei and her brother, Aidan Ming Wei, meet their spouses and learn about God’s will for their lives.
- Dupree Family: Draw You Near and Cherish You So introduce us to suitors from out of state and out of the country.
- Hometown Families: Walk You There and Love You Always reflect on old memories and new beginnings.
- Patel Family: Kiss You Now and Find You Again talk about traditions and expectations.
- Untermeyer Family: Wish You Joy and Call You Home bring family members together again in unexpected circumstances.
For more details about each book, here is where it all comes together: JanThompson.com/savannah-amazon
Looking for novels that go places? Check out my Vacation Sweethearts series!
- Bahamas: JanThompson.com/smile
- Great Smoky Mountains: JanThompson.com/reach
- Alaska: JanThompson.com/wait
- Key Largo: JanThompson.com/look
- Nassau & Atlanta: JanThompson.com/pray
- Back to the Great Smoky Mountains: JanThompson.com/care
- Tropical Island: JanThompson.com/cheer
Also check out my series page on Amazon: JanThompson.com/vacation-amazon